its good to be a conservative
1. Being a conservative means I can be selfish and not feel bad about it.
2. Being a conservative means all the problems of the world can be attributed to liberals.
3. Being a conservative means I never have to acknowledge flaws in my philosophy.
4. Being a conservative means anything a Democrat does is bad.
5. Being a conservative means any bad thing I do is either justified or the work of somebody who isn’t really a true conservative anyway.
6. Being a conservative means I root for failure when it punishes a liberal and reward failure if it is profitable for fellow conservatives.
7. Being a true conservative means I’m more worried about protecting a definition than I am protecting the rights of Americans.
8. Being a conservative means I never have to try to solve any problems in the government because I insist government is the problem anyway.
9. Being a conservative means I lay off workers to boost profits then complain about lazy unemployed people.
10. Being conservative means I am staunchly pro-life and will put a bullet through the eyes of any liberal who challenges that.
There are 20 more reasons in his diary at DailyKos.