- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
January 1, 2011Posted by on
Here are some of my 2011
promises to break Resolutions;
- not call in, or leave early from, work for the entire year
- be more attentive to my wife’s cuddling needs
- be open to doing more family oriented activities (going out to eat, concerts, etc..)
- lose 25 lbs (eat right, exercise)
- take blood pressure meds, and get bp under control
- quit smoking on my birthday (04.19)
- actually practice writing, and submit 2 short stories, somewhere, before the year is out and, in the same vein, create at least one new graphic work a week
Also, consider this an announcement of my participation in WordPress’ The Daily Post experiment.
Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2011 treats you well, and that your wingnut relatives see some light.